We care about your safety
In JumpPark, your safety is just as important to us as having a good time. Jumping on our trampolines is an adrenaline sport, and as such can be dangerous. It is therefore important for all jumpers to understand the risks of jumping, abide by our safety rules and jump according to their capabilities. The rules are displayed near the jumping area, and you will also become familiar with them in a short instructional video prior to your jumping.
JumpPark staff is there as you jump to keep an eye on you and to ensure that all the rules are complied with – they are our referees. Anyone who violates the rules will be notified and will receive a “yellow card”. The next misbehaviour means a “red card” and the guilty jumper will have to leave the area and will not be allowed to participate in any more jumping that day. In case of exhibiting reckless behaviour, endangering the safety and health, our referee can give a red card immediately. This decision is final.
We strive to provide our visitors with fantastic experience packed with fun, high jumps and for them to leave feeling satisfied, cheerful and charged with positive energy. We train our employees to the highest standards and test our equipment regularly to meet the highest safety requirements.
- keep an eye on the jumpers around you, jump according to your own capabilities and follow the rules
- you can either jump barefoot or wearing special rubber-treated socks which can be bought in our parks at the front desk
- there is a rule of only one jumper per trampoline
- no double bouncing (using the weight of your friend to jump higher)
- no climbing the walls
- no sparring or roughness
- no leaning against or climbing the net
- no sitting or lying on the trampolines
- no phones or cameras on the trampolines
- eating, drinking or chewing gum on the trampolines strictly prohibited
- jumping under the influence of alcohol or drugs strictly prohibited
- do not attempt to jump beyond your abilities
- empty your pockets prior to jumping
- no keys, chains, sharp or hard objects on the trampolines
- no belts or suspenders
- we also recommend taking off all your jewelry
- do not leave your clothing on trampolines
Safety in the Foam Pit
- always jump feet first, never on your head!
- no flips jumping into the foam pit
- a ban on children under 5 years of age using the foam pit
- always make sure your pockets are empty
- we recommend taking off all your jewelry
- allow others to leave the foam pit first before jumping in yourself
- make sure you land on your feet, abdomen or back, never on your head
- leave the foam pit, immediately after the landing
- do not bury yourself or others in the cubes in the foam pit
- items lost in the foam pit will be retrieved upon its next scheduled inspection
Is there an age limit? / How old do I have to be?
Jumping is accessible to all age groups
Can I buy tickets online?
Tickets can be booked online, however, they are paid for on the spot in cash or credit card. For corporate events, it is possible to issue an invoice
Do I have to book in advance?
It is not necessary, however, certain time slots can be filled and without a reservation we cannot guarantee you will get in.
I have a reservation, but I cannot make it
In case you are unable to come, or would like to come at another time, please notify us as soon as possible via email or phone
I have a reservation, what time should I arrive?
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation time
This time is necessary to get you all ready and briefed along with showing of a short instructional video. No one is allowed to enter the jumping area without being briefed/receiving instructions first.
In case of birthday celebrations and corporate event we recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
How long can I jump for?
You can jump for one whole hour. If you want to jump for longer than that, it is necessary to book more hours. Each additional hour can be booked at a discount price.
What should I wear?
Dress up in comfortable clothing such as sweatpants, shorts, t-shirts. Garments must not have any sharp edges, corners or protrusions; belt buckles are also forbidden. Jumpers jump barefoot. It is not permitted to wear any jewelry. In case of doubt do not hesitate to contact/turn to our staff
Is bringing food allowed?
Bringing your own food and drinks is not allowed, but you can buy refreshments such as coffee, tea, soft drinks and various small snacks right at the JumpPark.
What happens if I am late?
Entries to the grounds are always at the whole hour. 5 minutes before the time of the reservation are restricted for your briefing. In the event you cannot make it to JumpPark in time, you can book the next hour available.
Are there lockers for the visitors?
Yes, we have changing rooms, where you can change as well as lockers, where you can store all your belongings. But please bear in mind, that we do not recommend bringing valuables to the park as we do not take responsibility for their loss.
Are there any showers?
Yes, in addition to our comfortable changing rooms we have mens and womens showers, which can be used after jumping.
Do you have group discounts?
Groups of 10 or more may be eligible for a discount please check here
Do You Have Wi-Fi?
Yes, we have free Wi-Fi for our customers.
Do you provide parking?
Yes, reserved parking spots are marked here
I don’t want to jump. Is it possible for me to wait somewhere while my friends/kids are jumping?
Yes, you can have a cup of coffee or a snack, connect to Wifi and from the comfort of our chill-out zone observe as your friends/kids are enjoying themselves.